1. Practice your letters. This could be writing in flour, sand, with paints, chalk or pens! Whichever you would like to use. Today our letter is 'd' here is a video to help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyueHN6iP4Y
2. Reading. You could read your school book, a story from EPIC, Oxford Owl or homemade flashcards. I have also uploaded a few sentences which you could read if you would prefer.
Today we are going to recap some of the digraphs we have learnt so far. Have a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNcBWSBxSp0
Pick 6 digraphs you would like to practice some more and make yourself flashcards like the ones below.
Now it is time to play SPLAT THE SOUND. Ask your grown up to call out some sounds and see if you can quickly splat them! You can use your hand to splat :)
Here is a game you could play to finish your phonic session. How many sounds do you know? https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/flash-cards?phase=3
LI: To write a sentence.
Welcome back Pluto! I hope you have had a lovely week off. I am so excited to find out what you have been up too. Did you go on any walks? Did you do any cooking? Did you play?
Watch my video about my half term and then have a go at drawing a picture and writing a sentence about what you got up too. Remember it doesn't have to be anything 'wow' just something you would like to share with me :)
LI: to represent and sort numbers 9 and 10.
Enjoy this numberblocks episode as an introduction about number 9
Here is the video by Miss Cooper where you will explore how to represent and sort the numbers 9 and 10.
I have attached the activity below. Don't forget to send me pictures of how you made numbers 9 and 10.
Today it is time to complete a PE activity. You could go on a walk, ride your bike or here are some indoor options:
1. Complete a work out with PE Jo!
2. Do some cosmic kids yoga!
3. Complete a lesson with PH Sports!